Monday, June 27, 2011

Daniel and Megan Update

Dear friends, hermanos y hermanas en Cristo...

It is hard to believe, but we are 41 days until we leave. Time has truly flown by. I have stopped working for Southside, and we are currently working for Northside in Wichita, our sponsoring congregation. We will be with them until we leave.

My first Sunday was full of "work." I led singing for Northside, which was a blast. I also had lunch with some of the church members, and it was great to build those relationships.

This week I am working on a number of things:
  • I am doing Spanish for two hours a day
  • I am teaching each adult Bible class at Northside once, so I am working on lessons
  • I am also preaching next Sunday night, and I am working on that sermon
  • I am working on a number of things for Argentina: health insurance, three month goals, and communicating with people in BA
  • I am working on our first mission report, and I am hoping to send it next week
Keep you eyes out for this report. We can't wait to share with you! I will post some pictures tomorrow. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment