We recently returned from 8 days in Memphis, spent visiting my family. We stopped on the way to Memphis to celebrate our two-year anniversary! It's hard to believe it has been two years! Time flies...
A lot has been going on these past few weeks:
- Daniel closed out his ministry with Hawks for Christ in Lawrence, and has transitioned to working for Northside before we leave
- Megan has finished her work in Lawrence as well, and is spending time with her family before we go
- We closed out our apartment, and packed up everything
- We've had two weddings, with one more on the way
- We've traveled to Memphis, Birmingham, Manhattan, Lawrence, etc.
- We have continued fundraising (only $600-700 or so to go!)
- We've continued our language training and learning
- Daniel has been working with Northside, teaching Bible classes, preaching, and leading singing
Things to pray about:
- We had an apartment fall through, so we are back to square one. Pray that God will lead us to the right place to live.
- Language learning: Although we enjoy Spanish, it is also difficult. Pray for our retention
- Pray for the Caballito congregation
- Pray for the LST readers we will be meeting in a few days. Pray that God will continue opening hearts to his word.
- Pray for the rest of our fundraising efforts
Thanks for your love and support! More on Monday!