We passed! We passed, we passed, we passed!
Our language school ended last week, and Megan and I both did well! We both received high scores, and we are really enjoying practicing with our friends. We are both feeling more confident, although we are better with small groups than larger groups. (A few people don't mind waiting while you think through what you are saying.)
We will be continuing our language study with our fellow missionary, Jonathan Hanegan. He already gave us 100 pages of homework while he is gone to the states!
As an update to ministry... we are INCREDIBLY busy! (Estamos muy ocupados!) Here are our scheduled activities right now:
- Teaching english classes
- Studying Spanish in our spare time
- Running an English Conversation Club
- Two small English groups during the week
- English class on Sunday mornings
- Covering a small group while a missionary couple is gone to the states
- Volunteering with the youth, etc, on Wednesdays and Saturdays
We stay pretty busy, but we are doing well. We love Argentina and the people; we are just trying to keep our feet under us!
Sorry it has been so long since our last posting. There will be another this week. Stay posted!